Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text must be single-spaced; uses a 12 point Times New Roman font with 3-cm left and right margins, 2.5-cm top and bottom margins, and "justified"; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in accordance with the word template file for articles (Download the Word template).
1. The author(s) give Vietnam National University of Agriculture the right to publish, reproduce, republish and disseminate the printed and electronic versions of the manuscript. The corresponding author acknowledges the following:
i) I am (we are) the author(s) of this manuscript.
ii) I have received the agreement from other co-authors of this manuscript and sign on their behalf.
iii) I/we have obtained permission from copyright holders for reproducing any illustrations, tables, or figures, etc. in this manuscript that were previously published elsewhere.
iv) This manuscript has not been published and is currently not submitted for publication in any other journals. I guarantee that this manuscript will not be submitted elsewhere until the Editorial Board of VJAS officially announces this manuscript has been rejected for publication, unless mutually agreed upon by both parties.
v) All contributors (either organizations or individuals that participated in or provided support or funding for the development of this manuscript) are listed in an Acknowledgements section.
vi) The manuscript has been carefully prepared in accordance with all guidelines for this Journal.
2. If there are any changes/modification to the final revised manuscript, and/or any delay in resending the revised manuscript, the publication process, therefore, may be delayed.